Re: [edit+] Subversion patch syntax file (stx) to Editplus

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
      Gorka Siverio wrote:
      > I need a Subversion path/diff syntax file (stx) to use with Editplus,
      > so that all the path/diff files generated by Subversion will have its
      > syntax highlighted.
      >
      > Anyone had already created that stx file? Can you send it to me?

      Have you considered using a visual diff program for this? My personal
      favorite is Beyond Compare, which strikes me as the most useful
      application ever made. You can check it out at:
      http://www.scootersoftware.com/

      You can easily integrated with TortoiseSVN (which integrates into the
      Windows Explorer) and use it for all your diff'ing needs.

      dZ.
    • CyrusLV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
        I second your feelings toward Beyond Compare. Both EditPlus and Beyond Compare are my most used Windows applications.

        Cyrus

        > I need a Subversion path/diff syntax file (stx) to use with Editplus,
        > so that all the path/diff files generated by Subversion will have its
        > syntax highlighted.
        >
        > Anyone had already created that stx file? Can you send it to me?

        Have you considered using a visual diff program for this? My personal
        favorite is Beyond Compare, which strikes me as the most useful
        application ever made. You can check it out at:
        http://www.scootersoftware.com/

        You can easily integrated with TortoiseSVN (which integrates into the
        Windows Explorer) and use it for all your diff'ing needs.

      • John Smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
          yep I'll agree with that !
          an unbeatable combination

          > I second your feelings toward Beyond Compare. Both EditPlus and Beyond
          > Compare are my most used Windows applications.
          >
          > Cyrus

        • Gorka Siverio
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
            jajaja!!!

            And I agree with you all!

            Yes, I do use Beyond Compare. But sometimes I use EditPlus to look
            directly at the patch files.

            No one have the syntax file? :'(

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 17, 2008
              Not me, but if you send me a sample excerpt of a diff file (its been a
              while), I think can create a quick one.

              dZ.