Re: [edit+] Re: Handy feature missing from latest version

  • Bronius Motekaitis
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
      Good to know (or at least it was, apparently, ;) ). What I have been doing
      is:
      if[space]
      (code completes to)
      if () {
      }
      then I hit CTRL-Z which reverts to:
      if

      -bronius

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 17, 2007
        That's what I do, as I can't seem to be able to re-program myself to
        use the WinKey.

        dZ.

        --
        In human stupidity, when it is not malicious,
        there is something very touching, even beautiful...

        -- Tolstoy
      • toe_bot_c
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 18, 2007
          SHIFT+SPACE

          WinKey+SPACE works in some implementations and does not count as a bug
          if it does not. (It may be more compatible on Vista for example.)
        • Ian Beveridge
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 19, 2007
            --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "toe_bot_c" <toe_bot_c@...> wrote:

            > SHIFT+SPACE
            >
            > WinKey+SPACE works in some implementations and does not count as a bug
            > if it does not. (It may be more compatible on Vista for example.)

            Ah-hah! I can't believe I didn't try that before...

            Thanks.
          • Bronius Motekaitis
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 19, 2007
              funny.. it was new to me, too even though I use ENTER vs SHIFT-ENTER in rich
              text editors all the time to differentiate between <p> and <br/>'s.

              thanks for the tip
              -bronius

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 20, 2007
                Hello:
                The only reason I know about it is because I reported it as a bug a
                few years ago, and was told by Sangil Kim that it was just moved frmo
                SHIFT+SPACE to WINKEY+SPACE (according to him, due to popular demand).

                dZ.