Re: [edit+] no feature request.. just kudos

  • qsfe-kdhw@spamex.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2007
      I've been using EditPlus for I don't how many years (at least seven)
      and never once has it let me down, or have I missed a feature, or has
      a default been wrong for me. My measure of quality software is "does
      the developer think like me", and in this case, my needs couldn't be
      better met. The true sign of my satisfaction with EditPlus is that on
      a clean install I only change two defaults: the keyboard shortcut to
      close a window (I change it to Ctrl-W) and the middle-click to close
      windows (which is off by default) -- two settings out of hundreds.

      I use EditPlus every single day, multiple times per day. It is an
      amazing product, and I love it, and I hope Sangil never gets tired of
      maintaining it.

      So I too would like to say many thanks!

      --John

      > It is this intuitive and comprehensively developed scope of the product that
      > makes EditPlus continue to be my de facto editor of choice. Thanks for some
      > great software!
    • Luis Sanchez
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2007
        Hello to all collaborators!

        Somebody knows how I can put the Auto complete in editplus

        Thanks

        Luis Alfonso Sánchez,
        Analista Programador.