RE: [edit+] FTP and IBM mainframe

  • dz@caribe.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
      I suggest you report this as a bug to
      support@... so that the developer is aware
      of the problem.

      -dZ.

      Connects to
      mainframe successfully. Browse window only shows
      folder icon, no list
      of members. Entering 'USERID.TSO.COBOL(MEMBER)'
      including the quote
      marks will download the member. Saving the member
      also works
      correctly. Browse is the only function that doesn't
      work. I just
      downloaded the latest patch (524) for 2.31 but it
      didn't help.
      A solution would be great. EditPlus is so much
      better than the
      standard editor we're using.
      BTW, connecting, browsing and transfering from/to the
      Unix partition
      works great, too.
      Thanks.

      http://www.editplus.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Phil Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
        I did but haven't heard from anyone yet. My hope was that someone in the group had encountered this problem, too, and had a solution.

        "dz@..." <dz@...> wrote: I suggest you report this as a bug to