Color theme export/import

  • Roomet Kirotarp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
      I made my own color theme in editor (light text on dark back), but how
      can I now export this to some file?
      I need to reinstall windows and I dont want step-by-step again all
      color settings manualy setup!

      There can be feature request to color theme management for Editplus!

      ________
      Sorry my bad english...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2007
        Save all the *.INI files and (from the EditPlus installation directory)
        the *.stx files.

        -dZ.