Re: Re: Re: Re: [edit+] Upgraded - Now cannot cancel auto-complete with CTRL+SPACE?

  • anthony@stuff-for-computers.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2007
      This is an 'out of office' auto-response.

      www.stuff-for-computers.co.uk is closed for one week

      Closing: Fri 25 May
      Re-opening: Mon 4 Jun

      Please resend your message Mon 4 Jun afternoon at the earliest.
      ( apologies for not being able to store your message, but we'd be storing 1001 spam messages too )

      If you have placed an order during this time it will get through to us and be dispatched on the Monday.

      Thanks,
      Anthony
    • anthony@stuff-for-computers.co.uk