some keys (or commands) not recorded by macro recorder?

  • moorpipe
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      In the past I tried to call up the Open dialog with Ctrl+O via a macro.
      That doesn't work. Recently I tried another less known feature called
      Open Selection. I assigned a key combination to it and hoped that the
      macro would pick it up.
      Unfortunately, the key combination itself works well, but the macro
      recorder doesn't pick it up.
      Does anyone know why the macro recorder doesn't pick up some keys (or
      commands)?
      I surely want it to work because then I have a solution to open /
      edit / close many files WIHIN EditPlus. Than I wouldn't have to open a
      lot of files at the same time, nor would I have to use a third party
      macro tool like Autohotkey.

      thanks.