Output Window

  • JAMES LANDIS
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2007
      Can anyone tell me how to load the files that I loaded into the output
      window into edit plus for editing?

      I know it can be done because I did it before but for the life of me I
      can't remember.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2007
        Perhaps I don't understand your question, but... shouldn't you just be
        able to double-click the filenames to open them?

        dZ.

        On May 3, 2007, at 22:31, JAMES LANDIS wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me how to load the files that I loaded into the output
        > window into edit plus for editing?
        >
        > I know it can be done because I did it before but for the life of me I
        > can't remember.
      • JAMES LANDIS
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2007
          Yes you can. But there is a way to load all the files from the output window
          into Editplus all at once.Like I said I just can't remember how to do it
          Jim

          On 5/4/07, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

          > Perhaps I don't understand your question, but... shouldn't you just be
          > able to double-click the filenames to open them?
          >
          > dZ.
          >

          > On May 3, 2007, at 22:31, JAMES LANDIS wrote:
          >
          > > Can anyone tell me how to load the files that I loaded into the output
          > > window into edit plus for editing?
          > >
          > > I know it can be done because I did it before but for the life of me I
          > > can't remember.

        • Bronius Motekaitis
          Message 4 of 4 , May 4, 2007
            In the output window, Right-click, Open All?
            -bronius