LogViewer

  • js.saggu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      I love Editplus without a dought but it will be really great if we can
      have LogViewer feature available in the next release. Similar to the
      Unix "tail -f" feature.

      Features which I would like to see:
      1. Timer for loading the file
      2. Filter to color the text i.e. if filter Error added then every
      line/word where Error word is found should be coloured for easy
      navigation
      3. Truncating the file.
      etc etc.

      Thanks in advance if you think of introducing this functionality in
      near future.

      Regards,
      Editplus Fan