html toolbar comes on and stays

  • crm2_0
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2007
      hi,

      I have a user toolbar setup, all other toolbars are hidden, I usually
      don't use preview, since I am working mostly with server side code, so
      I don't know when this stated happening, but now with the latest
      version(not beta) after I use preview, the html toolbar comes on and
      stays. It doesn't happen all the time either, I just tried preview and
      the html toolbar didn't come on this time, is this known issue and if
      so is there a workaround?

      -ark
    • Michael L. Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2007
        I haven't experienced it.

        --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "crm2_0" <development@...> wrote:

        > hi,
        >
        > I have a user toolbar setup, all other toolbars are hidden, I usually
        > don't use preview, since I am working mostly with server side code, so
        > I don't know when this stated happening, but now with the latest
        > version(not beta) after I use preview, the html toolbar comes on and
        > stays. It doesn't happen all the time either, I just tried preview and
        > the html toolbar didn't come on this time, is this known issue and if
        > so is there a workaround?
        >
        > -ark

      • Aleem Juma
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2007
          Anything to do with the "Show HTML toolbar" option at the bottom of
          the Preferences -> Files -> Settings & Syntax options area?

        • development@crm20.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
            yes.... I found that setting later, I just like my editplus with no toolbars whatsoever, well, just one tiny little floating user
            toolbar for my only used functions.

            -ark