Re: [edit+] highlight-drag-copy not as convenient as it used to be

  • Bronius Motekaitis
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2006
      workarounds, baah! :)
      Here's Sangil's reply:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Thanks for your e-mail. It is a bug. Please use the following patch file.
      >
      > http://www.editplus.com/xxxx.zip (obfuscated url-- it won't work)
      >
      > If you find any problem with this version, please let me know.
      >
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Sangil Kim

      I knocked out the url to the patch in my quote above in case it's not public
      domain-- maybe more time is needed before it's an official patch?.. At
      any rate, my rant is justified, and the issue is resolved and will surely be
      available in the next patch released.

      Thanks for your attn to this, all. Really brings out the Christmas spirit
      here in Texas.
      -bronius

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 1, 2006
        On Dec 1, 2006, at 00:34, Bronius Motekaitis wrote:

        > I knocked out the url to the patch in my quote above in case it's not
        > public
        > domain-- maybe more time is needed before it's an official patch?..

        Its probably the beta-testing site.