I Love Upgrades

  • empire05solutions
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2006
      Code Folding! Super duper, love it.

      I am having issues with ACP files after upgrade. Before the upgrade
      when in a PHP file i could use my acp shortcuts, in or out of php
      within a page. now it only works for within php. so basically when i
      type a p+space i get nothing, instead of what i should get <?php ?>.

      I though this could possibly have to do with new INI placement. Great
      new feature too! OK. great thanks all for the help.

      cheers, cesar.
    • Maurice Snellen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2006
        On Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 22:00 (which was Tuesday, November
        14, 2006 at 23:00 where I am) Empire05solutions wrote:

        > I am having issues with ACP files after upgrade. Before the upgrade
        > when in a PHP file i could use my acp shortcuts, in or out of php
        > within a page. now it only works for within php. so basically when i
        > type a p+space i get nothing, instead of what i should get <?php ?>.

        The same thing hit me after updating to the 381 build of 2.21; this
        change was apparently introduced then.

        EditPlus now separates embedded language autocompletes. The one you
        specify for PHP works only within <?php and ?>.

        If you want to have autocompletes to work outside these, you'll have
        to configure them for the HTML file type.

        See also my thread of May 11th on this subject.

        --
        Greetings,
        Maurice

        EditPlus v2.30