Re: [edit+] New to this group. Love EditPlus

  • Aleem Juma
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006
      Couple of good links for web design

      http://www.bham.wednet.edu/technology/webtenets.htm
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_tool

      On 09/11/06, John Morse <john_morse@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the link to the Firefox extension. I like to use Firefox
      > occasionally.
      > Maxthon is my browser of choice though.
      > As for a color picker its very hard to beak "ColorCop" by Jay Prall
      > http://www.prall.net/tools/colorcop/
      >

      > If you want to spend some money for something more powerful, I like "Color
      > Wheel Expert" by Abitom Software
      > http://www.abitom.com/

    • John Morse
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2006
        I'm not sure what you mean here because ColorCop does have an eyedropper
        and does exactly what you are describing. You just click the eyedropper and
        move it over your border, background, or image and presto it puts it in
        colorcop with complementary palettes and gives you your choice of code
        already copied to the clipboard for you.

        Is this what you mean?

        Let me know,
        John