PowerPro and Edit+

  • John Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      Does anyone in here use Windows PowerPro?
      I've noticed a bug when using Edit+ and Powerpro together.
      When Powerpro is running from time to time the file tabs in Edit+ quit
      responding.
      You can still switch between files by Ctrl+tab or by the window menu, but
      the tabs just quit for some reason.
      When I shut down PowerPro and restart EditPlus they work fine.

      --
      John Morse