Automatical Code change to Sentence-Case

  • Jakob
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
      I have used EditPlus for about 10 years now and I LOVE this product.

      Just recently I have acquired a new computer and downloaded the
      latest version of EditPlus (version 2.21 (330)) from www.editplus.com.

      Upon working with the new version I recognized that whenever I write
      ASP code, it automatically changes my code to sentence-case. For
      example if I write

      if (counter = 1) then

      it then changes the code automatically to

      If (counter = 1) Then

      and this is driving me crazy since I always write my ASP code all in
      lower-case letters. I already have spend about 3 hours to find the
      button I can click within the permanent settings to switch that
      feature off but without success.

      Any help on this is greatly appreciated!
    • maXmo
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
        try to disable autocompletion in vbscript and asp settings

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2006
          On Nov 7, 2006, at 03:23, maXmo wrote:

          > try to disable autocompletion in vbscript and asp settings
          >
          >> if (counter = 1) then
          >>
          >> it then changes the code automatically to
          >>
          >> If (counter = 1) Then

          Or change the code in the autocompletion file (acp) for vbscript to
          lower-case.

          God is real, except when declared as integer; and infinite when divided
          by zero.