Directory tree - how to change?

  • zenobiuszostry
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      How can I change bahavior of directory tree in EditPlus? In another
      Editors we have a directory tree like this one:
      http://code.gosu.pl/dl/mygosuMenu/demo/1.5/example1.html
      In this menu I can open a lot of directorys.
      In EditPlus when I have opened one drectory (i.g. "good scripts") and
      when I try to open another one - in the same "branch" - (i.g. "bad
      scripts") this first one ("good scripts") get close.
      Is there any possible to change this behavior to similar like this one
      (open a lot of directorys)?:
      http://code.gosu.pl/dl/mygosuMenu/demo/1.5/example1.html