Bug: Selecting multiple lines of text

  • graphics2code
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      When selecting multiple lines of text by dragging the mouse down the
      far left column sometimes results in the last line not being selected.
      Also in rare cases it completely misses the last line.

      I am using: EditPlus v2.30 (80) beta

      Also another question is does EditPlus have an official channel to
      submit bugs? I use the program daily it is my exclusive editor for
      almost all work.

      Thanks in advance,
      Matt
    • Aleem Juma
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
        I would assume that the mechanism for selecting lines that way is based on
        selecting the line up to and including the next newline character (\n) or
        text-wrapping marker. As the last line does not end with a newline character
        it does not get selected.

        I just work around it by using CTRL+SHIFT+END...

        Aleem

        On 04/07/06, graphics2code <mkeefe@...> wrote:

        > When selecting multiple lines of text by dragging the mouse down the
        > far left column sometimes results in the last line not being selected.
        > Also in rare cases it completely misses the last line.
        >
        > I am using: EditPlus v2.30 (80) beta
        >
        > Also another question is does EditPlus have an official channel to
        > submit bugs? I use the program daily it is my exclusive editor for
        > almost all work.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Matt

      • Michael L. Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
          For bugs found in beta versions only: beta@...

          For bugs found in release versions: support@...

          Include version and build numbers in both cases.