Re: [edit+] Looking for a good VBScript stx file

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      You can, of course, make your own. I'll look around my old archives
      and see if I have a copy of the one I used to use. It was customized
      by me.

      dZ.

      On May 31, 2006, at 12:57, David Christopher Asher wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Does anyone have a recommendation for a VBScript syntax file? The one
      > I am using (dated 9-9-2004) does not have a lot of the objects in its
      > keyword lists. For example:
      >
      > Server.CreateObject() -- CreateObject is highlit, Server is not.
      >
      > Request.Form() -- Form is highlit, Request is not.
      >
      > my_recordset.Fields('x').Value -- Fields and Value are not highlit.
      >
      > etc.

    • Mark Kahn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        from the editplus homepage: http://www.editplus.com/html.html

        get the one labeled "*VBScript* 5.5 stx with WSH objects/properties - Nick
        Morris". It's just about perfect.

        -Mark

        On 6/1/06, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

        > You can, of course, make your own. I'll look around my old archives
        > and see if I have a copy of the one I used to use. It was customized
        > by me.
        >
        > dZ.
        >
        > On May 31, 2006, at 12:57, David Christopher Asher wrote:
        >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > Does anyone have a recommendation for a VBScript syntax file? The one
        > > I am using (dated 9-9-2004) does not have a lot of the objects in its
        > > keyword lists. For example:
        > >
        > > Server.CreateObject() -- CreateObject is highlit, Server is not.
        > >
        > > Request.Form() -- Form is highlit, Request is not.
        > >
        > > my_recordset.Fields('x').Value -- Fields and Value are not highlit.
        > >
        > > etc.
        > >

        > > http://www.editplus.com
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • David Christopher Asher
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
          Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check out that newer version.

          I considered writing my own, but I would probably just add the 10 or
          so objects I commonly use, but I don't really have the time to do it
          right.