Looking for a good VBScript stx file

  • David Christopher Asher
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      Hello,

      Does anyone have a recommendation for a VBScript syntax file? The one
      I am using (dated 9-9-2004) does not have a lot of the objects in its
      keyword lists. For example:

      Server.CreateObject() -- CreateObject is highlit, Server is not.

      Request.Form() -- Form is highlit, Request is not.

      my_recordset.Fields('x').Value -- Fields and Value are not highlit.

      etc.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        You can, of course, make your own. I'll look around my old archives
        and see if I have a copy of the one I used to use. It was customized
        by me.

        dZ.

        On May 31, 2006, at 12:57, David Christopher Asher wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Does anyone have a recommendation for a VBScript syntax file? The one
        > I am using (dated 9-9-2004) does not have a lot of the objects in its
        > keyword lists. For example:
        >
        > Server.CreateObject() -- CreateObject is highlit, Server is not.
        >
        > Request.Form() -- Form is highlit, Request is not.
        >
        > my_recordset.Fields('x').Value -- Fields and Value are not highlit.
        >
        > etc.

      • Mark Kahn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
          from the editplus homepage: http://www.editplus.com/html.html

          get the one labeled "*VBScript* 5.5 stx with WSH objects/properties - Nick
          Morris". It's just about perfect.

          -Mark

          On 6/1/06, DZ-Jay <dz@...> wrote:

          > You can, of course, make your own. I'll look around my old archives
          > and see if I have a copy of the one I used to use. It was customized
          > by me.
          >
          > dZ.
          >
          > On May 31, 2006, at 12:57, David Christopher Asher wrote:
          >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > Does anyone have a recommendation for a VBScript syntax file? The one
          > > I am using (dated 9-9-2004) does not have a lot of the objects in its
          > > keyword lists. For example:
          > >
          > > Server.CreateObject() -- CreateObject is highlit, Server is not.
          > >
          > > Request.Form() -- Form is highlit, Request is not.
          > >
          > > my_recordset.Fields('x').Value -- Fields and Value are not highlit.
          > >
          > > etc.
          > >

          > > http://www.editplus.com
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • David Christopher Asher
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
            Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check out that newer version.

            I considered writing my own, but I would probably just add the 10 or
            so objects I commonly use, but I don't really have the time to do it
            right.