Setting Ant as a user tool

  • brilarks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      I put this message on the Wiki page about a month ago. I have received
      no reply as yet. I thought I check out if there was any more activity
      here.

      Hi, I've just spent 30 minutes trying to configure EditPlus to use ant
      as a user tool. My latest attempt is:

      Command: "C:\Program Files\Ant\bin\ant.exe"

      Arg: -f $(FileName) $(CurSel)

      Initial Dir: $(FileDir)

      Capture output: yes , Save open files: yes

      which didn't work. Any ideas?

      thanks

      BriLarks
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2006
        If ($FileName) or $(FileDir) contain spaces, then surround them with
        quotations.

        dZ.