Destroyed embedded CSS highlighting... how to fix?

  • toe_bot_c
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2006
      Firstly, hello everyone.

      Now... I have not actually *destroyed* it per se. I have added an
      entry for XHTML in EditPlus and thusly decided to create my own ACP/STX.

      Something is obvisouly vastly different from the html.stx (and
      possibly htmlbar.acp) file. What is it?

      For example:
      In my revisions, it stays black...

      I should probably post this question in another message thread, but I
      want to avoid hammering for the moment.

      Is there a list somewhere of all the predefined tags and structures of
      ACP/CTL/STX files?

      I just upgraded today from 2.1 to 2.21 (really impressed) and this is
      the first time I have even bothered to set up anything major.

      Anyway, sorry I jumbled so much in here. I am a bit tired and typing
      with blurry eyes.

      Thanks.

      TOE
    • Michael L. Jones