Re: [edit+] Show/Hide Line Breaks

  • mattlavinder@data-management.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11 10:57 AM
      Yes, and I am able to see the line breaks when I click the toolbar icon.
      It is only the keyboard shortcut that isn't working, so it is a minor
      issue, but somewhat annoying.

      "Jason Kleinberg" <ustice@...>
      Sent by: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      04/11/2006 01:48 PM
      Please respond to
      editplus@yahoogroups.com

      editplus@yahoogroups.com
      cc

      Subject
      Re: [edit+] Show/Hide Line Breaks

      its a long shot, but it could be your system font. Are you able to see
      the
      tabs and spaces when you try to turn that option on?

      On 4/11/06, mattlavinder@... <
      mattlavinder@...> wrote:

      > That appears to be fine. Any other ideas?

      > Sent by: editplus@yahoogroups.com
      > 04/11/2006 12:02 PM
      > Please respond to
      > editplus@yahoogroups.com