Re: Editplus bugs?

  • Michael L. Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2006
      I'm not sure about #REGEX_QUOTE=/, but brace matching works for me.
      I'm sure that you've verified that View|Maching Brace menu item is
      checked. The cursor needs to be immediately in front of an opening
      brace or immediately behind a closing brace.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "maXmo" <terranium@...> wrote:

      > editplus 2.21 doesn't highlight matching braces and #REGEX_QUOTE=/
      doesn't work for me. Are these really bugs or I did something wrong?
    • maXmo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
        >I'm not sure about #REGEX_QUOTE=/

        hmm... it was discussed
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/editplus/message/4379

        >I'm sure that you've verified that View|Maching

        thanks, now it works. In previous versions of edit+ this option was checked by default.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
          On Feb 20, 2006, at 08:00, maXmo wrote:

          > editplus 2.21 doesn't highlight matching braces and #REGEX_QUOTE=/
          > doesn't work for me. Are these really bugs or I did something wrong?

          Matching brace works for me, but #REGEX_QUOTE never did. However, I
          only heard of #REGEX_QUOTE when someone mentioned it on this list, and
          it is not mentioned in the Help file nor the changelog, so I cannot
          vouche for its existence.

          "Bastard Operators don't just win. Anyone can win. Bastard Operators
          win and totally demoralise. That's real winning."

          -- BOfH