Source Formatting - Plugin?

  • claysjunkmail
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 10:01 AM
      Macromedia's Dreamweaver/Ultradev product has a very nice
      feature/function which is to "apply source formatting" to HTML, XML,
      XHTML docs.

      Is there any way Editplus can have this functionality.
      Or an an existing plugin that does this already?

      Thanks, Clay.
    • pion88
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
        --- In editplus@y..., "claysjunkmail" <claysjunkmail@y...> wrote:
        > Macromedia's Dreamweaver/Ultradev product has a very nice
        > feature/function which is to "apply source formatting" to HTML,
        XML,
        > XHTML docs.
        >
        > Is there any way Editplus can have this functionality.
        > Or an an existing plugin that does this already?

        I use Tidy for that. It is a win32 console application available at:
        http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
        http://tidy.sourceforge.net/

        After editing the config file, you can add the program and the
        pointer to the config file to your 'tools' section:

        -config C:\EditPlus Directory\tidyconfig.txt $(FileName)

        My Tidy config file:

        //
        break-before-br: no
        char-encoding: ascii