how to preview output in c language directly in editplus

  • Ch.Bharathradhekrishna
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      how to preview output in c language directly in editplus.
      i have turbo c compiler
    • CyrusLV@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2006
        user tools
        Menu text: compile turbo c
        Command: location of tcc.exe, c:\tc\bin\tcc.exe
        Argument: location of lib files, \include -Lc:\tc\lib -n$(FileDir)
        $(FilePath)
        Initial Directory: $(FileDir)

        Menu text: run exe
        Command: cmd
        Argument: /c $(FileNameNoExt)
        Initial Directory: $(FileDir)

        if you have spaces in your directories you need to use quotes ""

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2006
          first of all thanks
          But i got problem with c programing execution.
          I am giving below the screen shots please see and help me.
          please link to see images.
          error 1
          =======
          http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/501/c7oh.jpg

          error 2
          =======
          http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6278/c12ls.jpg

          included files by ur advice
          ===========================
          http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/2857/c33ql.jpg
          http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c27gk.jpg

          please help me.....

        • CyrusLV@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2006
            Before you can compile you need to save the source code file. Also on
            your run exe you forgot the closing parentheses in the user tools for
            the argument text box. Should be /c $(FileNameNoExt)

            Don't forget to save the source file before you compile.

            But i got problem with c programing execution.
            I am giving below the screen shots please see and help me.
            please link to see images.
            error 1
            =======
            http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/501/c7oh.jpg

            error 2
            =======
            http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/6278/c12ls.jpg

            included files by ur advice
            ===========================
            http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/2857/c33ql.jpg
            http://img367.imageshack.us/my.php?image=c27gk.jpg

            please help me.....

            --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, CyrusLV@... wrote:

            > user tools
            > Menu text: compile turbo c
            > Command: location of tcc.exe, c:\tc\bin\tcc.exe
            > Argument: location of lib files, \include -Lc:\tc\lib -n$(FileDir)
            > $(FilePath)
            > Initial Directory: $(FileDir)
            >
            > Menu text: run exe
            > Command: cmd
            > Argument: /c $(FileNameNoExt)
            > Initial Directory: $(FileDir)
            >
            > if you have spaces in your directories you need to use quotes ""

            http://www.editplus.com
            Yahoo! Groups Links