Drag a link?

  • Joe Donohue
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      If I open an explorer window during an edit+ session, I can drag a picture file into the edit+ window and it comes in an image tag, complete with the correctly resolved path.

      Is there a way to do that for files (to generate an anchor tag)? If I try that with a file, it just opens in the edit+ window.

      Joe Donohue