Re: Macro Edit

  • Gregor Brown
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 10, 2005
      Jerry, and everyone,
      Yes, I am looking for a way to edit EditPlus Macros. I will email
      EditPlus to see what they have to say.

      I would like to:
      - Be able to edit EditPlus macros. (and create
      more than the allowed 10)
      - Or, if not in EditPlus, then another app that
      allow simple macro creation and modification.

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry van Kooten" <jerry@j...> wrote:

      > So what we're looking for is in what format the macros are stored.
      As a
      > programmer, I'd be very interested too. And I don't know why
      EditPlus wouldn't
      > give us full control by storing macros in something like Visual Basic
      > Script-like language. It's just a sequences of keystrokes, right?
    • mike.pres2k
      Message 2 of 11 , May 22, 2006
        Hi Gregor, were you able to get an answer about this question? I
        have a macro I'd like to tune...

        Please let me know what you found out, thanks.
        Mike

        --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Gregor Brown" <gregor.brown@...>