Re: [edit+] Column No. acts different from v2.12

  • fengyongjia
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Is there a way to change encoding of the file?
      I only know how to change between PC/Unix format.
      I think it's a bug of v2.20, since it acts normal if I turn back to
      v2.12.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
        Click on "Reload as" from the Document menu. You should be able to
        select if you want the document loaded as UTF-8 (multi-byte characters)
        or from many other encodings.

        dZ.