Column No. acts different from v2.12

  • fengyongjia
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2005
      Now it counts 1 position for a double-byte character, not 2 as in v2.11,
      it's quite unconvenient.
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2005
        Does it do the same if you change the encoding of the file?

        dZ.

        fengyongjia wrote:
        > Now it counts 1 position for a double-byte character, not 2 as in v2.11,
        > it's quite unconvenient.

      • fengyongjia
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
          Is there a way to change encoding of the file?
          I only know how to change between PC/Unix format.
          I think it's a bug of v2.20, since it acts normal if I turn back to
          v2.12.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
            Click on "Reload as" from the Document menu. You should be able to
            select if you want the document loaded as UTF-8 (multi-byte characters)
            or from many other encodings.

            dZ.