Re: [edit+] Unable to change directory with OpenVMS

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Unfortunately, I cannot test this, as I have no access to OpenVMS
      boxen. I suggest you try to get a raw-ASCII output of a directory
      listing from OpenVMS and submit it to Sangil Kim along with a bug
      report, just in case he has no access to it either. In my experience,
      FTP directory listings are not standardize among platforms (and
      sometimes not even among servers!) so most FTP clients have to either
      "guess" or be programmed to parse all "known" formats.

      dZ.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        Hello:
        I see that you reported this issue to Sangil and it has been fixed in
        a subsequent patched version.

        dZ.