Unable to change directory with OpenVMS

  • zliang68
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      Hi,

      The new version 2.20 has a problem to change directory when open remote
      on OpenVMS. It does not translate subdirectory setting correctly
      either.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
        Unfortunately, I cannot test this, as I have no access to OpenVMS
        boxen. I suggest you try to get a raw-ASCII output of a directory
        listing from OpenVMS and submit it to Sangil Kim along with a bug
        report, just in case he has no access to it either. In my experience,
        FTP directory listings are not standardize among platforms (and
        sometimes not even among servers!) so most FTP clients have to either
        "guess" or be programmed to parse all "known" formats.

        dZ.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
          Hello:
          I see that you reported this issue to Sangil and it has been fixed in
          a subsequent patched version.

          dZ.