Re: [edit+] Digest Number 1017

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
      Its only accessible to those in the Beta Testing program. To become a
      beta tester, you first have to possess a registered (paid) copy of
      EditPlus, and send an e-mail to beta@... with your request.

      But the final release will be available from the EditPlus website as
      soon as testing is completed (I do not have a date for that, but it
      shouldn't be much longer), so you might want to wait for that.

      dZ.