Re: [edit+] Digest Number 1017

  • Vijay Chandra Sekhar Parepalli
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
      Hi there,
      how can I get this EditPlus v2.20's release candidate
      #3?

      Thanks,

      Sekhar

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
        Its only accessible to those in the Beta Testing program. To become a
        beta tester, you first have to possess a registered (paid) copy of
        EditPlus, and send an e-mail to beta@... with your request.

        But the final release will be available from the EditPlus website as
        soon as testing is completed (I do not have a date for that, but it
        shouldn't be much longer), so you might want to wait for that.

        dZ.