asp.net

  • saarh001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2005
      I'v used editplus now for some two years happily. Concurrently i have
      been also using visual studio 2003. I'd now rather just stick to
      Editplus - is anyone out there using it to compile asp.net projects
      with code-behind???

      I just ca'nt figure out the tools options to do it properly, any help
      is welcomed.

      Thankyou

      heino
    • Michael L. Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
        I'm strictly a Visual Studio guy when it comes to ASP.NET, but I think
        that you probably want to investigate NAnt, which can control building
        .NET projects. Here are some references:

        http://nant.sourceforge.net/
        http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2003/01/27/nant.html
        http://www.theserverside.net/articles/showarticle.tss?id=NAnt

        I can't find anything on how to configure it as a user tool, however.
        Maybe someone else knows how.

        --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "saarh001" <heino.saare@l...> wrote:
        > I'v used editplus now for some two years happily. Concurrently i have
        > been also using visual studio 2003. I'd now rather just stick to
        > Editplus - is anyone out there using it to compile asp.net projects
        > with code-behind???
        >
        > I just ca'nt figure out the tools options to do it properly, any help
        > is welcomed.
        >
        > Thankyou
      • betzd
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2005
          This is why 2005 is a godsend. We can finally avoid VS.NET 100%. I
          no longer have to open it to hit F7. That said...for the first time
          since V4.0 VS.NET isn't useless.

          --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Michael L. Jones" <mljones1947@y...>