Syntax highlighting not working

  • croquesaveur
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11 6:48 AM
      Hi:

      I've been using EditPlus for years. All of a sudden syntax
      highlighting doesn't work. No matter what file type I open, I get
      plain old black text on a white background. This happens even if I
      manually set the document type (Document | Change File Type...).

      I have re-installed EditPlus, I have double checked the syntax files.
      Everything seems normal.

      Does anyone know how to fix this?
    • Getafixx
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11 7:17 AM
        have you made sure you have it turned on...

        view->syntax hightlighting (with a tick)

        I did this some time ago and turned it off and it drove me crazy trying
        to work out what I had done to break it.

        Hope this helps

        Justin

        croquesaveur wrote:
        > Hi:
        >
        > I've been using EditPlus for years. All of a sudden syntax
        > highlighting doesn't work. No matter what file type I open, I get
        > plain old black text on a white background. This happens even if I
        > manually set the document type (Document | Change File Type...).
        >
        > I have re-installed EditPlus, I have double checked the syntax files.
        > Everything seems normal.
        >
        > Does anyone know how to fix this?

        > .

        Justin / Getafixx 07967 638 529