Lots of Downloads

  • Brett Patterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      I just went to download a version of EditPlus for my laptop so I can
      work on my files in the same great program. Anyway, went to the
      download page and got an error for a few minutes saying that there
      were already 300 users signed on, and I had to wait.

      I think that is a great mile-stone for EditPlus. It's the first I've
      seen that, and I think it's great that 300+ people are downloading and
      using EditPlus (either trial or not).

      ~Brett
    • Strong Yuan
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        there are much more peoples download Editplus in same time ,and
        then,the ftp server limit 300 connections.