Custom Tools - built in browser

  • jaguarcy
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2005
      Is there a way to open a page using ep's built in browser?

      I'm guessing a command line option that would force editplus to go
      directly to a specified webpage using the built-in browser support?
    • Brett Patterson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2005
        Tools --> Configure User Tools

        Try using that.

        ~Brett

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2005
          I already have usertools configured that will open a firefox window
          and display the php.net help page for the word my cursor is over.
          However I'd like to use edit plus' built-in browser for that, to
          keep me from changing windows all the time...

          For example, if you start editplus from the commandline by
          calling 'editplus somefile.txt' it will try to locate the file
          called 'somefile.txt' and open it. If it doesn't find it, it will
          ask you to create it.

          Is there something equivalent to make editplus open in an html page
          instead?

          --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Patterson" <bpat14@g...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 25, 2005
            jaguarcy wrote:
            > Is there something equivalent to make editplus open in an html page
            > instead?

            Not that I know of, sorry.