Split screens

  • Thomas@tremaininc.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      How can I split the screen between two scripts? So far I've
      only been able to split it with two copies of the same script.

      An alternative would be to be able to open editplus twice, since
      I run two monitors.

      Thomas Tremain
      www.LiveHost.net
      www.GotoNames.com
      www.TrafficExaminer.com
    • Richard Grevers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:05:21 -0000, <Thomas@...> gave utterance
        to the following:

        > How can I split the screen between two scripts? So far I've
        > only been able to split it with two copies of the same script.

        Open the two scripts (and no others) then Window -> Arrange -> Tile
        Horizontally (or vertically if desired)
        --
        Richard Grevers
        Between two evils always pick the one you haven't tried
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
          I actually found that one later... After digging around some more on my
          own.

          Thanks!

          So far I am really liking this editor. I'm sure I'll register it before
          the
          weeks end. $30 is a bargain!

          Thomas Tremain
          www.LiveHost.net