Re: [edit+] Feature Requests

  • Justin Watt
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2004
      Rob,

      There isn't a great description of user tools on the wiki yet [1], so you
      might want to take a first stab, but there are lots of examples of the
      types of user tools people use [2], and how to configure EditPlus to work
      with them.

      Basically user tools are external applications that you can "run" from
      within EditPlus.

      Justin

      [1] http://www.editplus.info/index.php/Features#User_Tools
      [2] http://www.editplus.info/index.php/User_Tools

      On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Rob wrote:

      > Hi all.
      > I've been using Editplus for ages, but never got into "user tools".
      > Can anyone explain a bit more?
      > What kind of file would I use to "Run as text filter"?
      > Regards, Rob.

    • Rob
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2004
        Hi Justin.