Re: [edit+] Resize ie with command from address bar

  • Michael Broderick
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2004
      That's cool...thanks.

      javascript:self.resizeTo(prompt("Height", 800),prompt("Width", 600));

      --- In editplus@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Couch" <andy@c...> wrote:
      > javascript:self.resizeTo(800,600); will do it.
      >
      > On 11/23/2004 at 12:21 AM Chris Sherman wrote:
      >
      > > A Few years ago somone place a command to resize the it ta a
      > > specific pixel size by using a command in the Address bar. I can
      > > not find this message. If anyone has the command please post it
      > > again.
      > >
      > > P.S. I know that is off of the Editplus Subjet a little but it
      was
      > > from this list orgiginaly.
    • Dean Householder
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2004
        I always did this with just:

        javascript:window.resizeTo(800,600);

        This has always worked for me.  You don't need the prompts.

        Thanks,
        Dean Householder

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/spZplB/TM

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/