Editplus can't connect to FTP

  • Carlo Mendoza
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2004
      It's been a week now. Editplus can't connect to any FTP server. Can anyone
      think of a solution. The status says it's getting the directory listing, but
      never gets past that.
    • Jody Holmes
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 19, 2004
        *
        Quoting "Carlo Mendoza" <carlo_mj.m@...>
        @ (9/19/2004 4:36:14 PM):

        > It's been a week now. Editplus can't connect to any FTP server. Can
        > anyone think of a solution. The status says it's getting the directory
        > listing, but never gets past that.

        File, FTP, FTP Settings, Advanced Options Tab, Passive FTP mode box.
        Make sure that is checked.

        --
        Jody Holmes | skwire@... \/ 15
        Skwire | http://www.skwire.net _/\_
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2004
          File >> FTP >> FTP Settings
          >>Advanced Options Tab
          Check yes Passive FTP mode box.

          Thanks Jody I've been wondering the same thing for 2
          weeks .........LOL it helps to ask sometimes.

          THANK YOU
          Carlos