Keyboard command to

  • Richard Grevers
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
      I often seem to end up using editplus when mouseless on an aircraft these
      days.
      I've searched in the keyboard preferences UI for a command which will
      switch focus to the clicktext panel (and one to get back to the edit
      window), but can't see them.
      Do these commands exist?
      --
      Richard Grevers
      Between two evils always pick the one you haven't tried
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
        > I've searched in the keyboard preferences UI for a command
        > which will switch focus to the clicktext panel (and one to get
        > back to the edit window), but can't see them. Do these commands
        > exist?

        Under Keyboard shortcuts, View -> ViewToggleFocus will do what
        you want.

        It's also in the menu under View -> Toolbars views --> Go To
        cliptext/directory.

        --
        Ravi (http://shell-shocked.org)

        "Avoid hangovers: Stay drunk!"
      • Richard Grevers
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 30, 2004
          On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 00:29:57 +0100, Ravi/Shell-Shocked
          <y@...> gave utterance to the following:

          >> I've searched in the keyboard preferences UI for a command
          >> which will switch focus to the clicktext panel (and one to get
          >> back to the edit window), but can't see them. Do these commands
          >> exist?
          >
          > Under Keyboard shortcuts, View -> ViewToggleFocus will do what
          > you want.
          >
          > It's also in the menu under View -> Toolbars views --> Go To
          > cliptext/directory.

          Many thanks. That's better than having to position the thimble cursor over
          the clicktext column and click to get focus.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
            > Many thanks. That's better than having to position the thimble
            > cursor over the clicktext column and click to get focus.

            No problem. Part of the reason I like Editplus a lot is because
            of the user-configurable keyboard shortcuts.

            It's very thoughtful of the author to have a function for this
            kind of thing.

            --
            Ravi (http://shell-shocked.org)

            "Cannot open file "batquotes.txt""