editplus usertool for java

  • horze21
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      Hi i use editplus for my java programming
      with java, theres a javac tool and a java tool
      I have my javac tool set and works great
      i have the java tool set up but it doesnt like the space i have in
      program files

      My path is
      c:\program files\java\javasdk\bin\java.exe

      when i use dos with this path it works fine

      is there a way to fill that space in. I thought %20 would work but
      it didint
      it just says "the system cannot find the specified path

      Its quite wierd as javac is in the same directory and it works great!

      Any help wo0uld be great
      thankyou!