Re: [edit+] Help, in creating Function Patterns

  • Ryan Aviles
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2004
      Christopher's function pattern: ^[A-z0-9]+ *:: [^;]*
      seemed to work fine for me.
      you are hitting ctrl+F11 to see the function window right?
      perhaps you should not just rely on the editplus help for this.
      what you are looking for is help on "Regular Expression". there are
      helps all over the web for this, just google it =)

      ryan