FTP directory listing shows nothing

  • novekufp
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11 1:53 AM
      Hi all,

      I'm new to this group though I'm using EditPlus for about 3 years now.

      I'm not sure when exactly my problem appeared first but it's starting
      to get annoying.

      I have configured my FTP settings and I'm able to access my the ftp
      server using the directory listbox on the left side of EP.

      I was able to choose "Save As Remote File" and in the upcoming dialog
      I could see the directories on the FTP server, browse through the
      directories and so on.
      I cant anymore. Though EP seems to retrieve the directory listing the
      dialog shows no directory. This means that I'm nomore able to save a
      file to a remote server using this dialog, when I want to save the
      file to a different directry because I have no chance to change the
      directory.

      Has anyone a clue or maybe (even better) a solution to this problem?

      Cu,

      Thomas