Re: [edit+] HTML toolbar config

  • mrp041593
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2001
      Well, darn. I had hoped to be able to add functionality to the menu
      bar without having to remember that "Image" is really a button
      and "Reset" is a 2x2 table.

      Guess I can some macros to the user tools and hack it that way...

      Thanks for your time and advice...
      Mike

      --- In editplus@y..., "~John" <jmmorse@s...> wrote:
      > You can modify "htmlbar.acp" but only the content of each entry.
      > You cant add/remove any entry and you cant modify the title of the
      entry.
      > [You can't modify the "img" attributes]
      > Notice what I did to the "anchor" :
      >
      > #T=A
      > <A HREF="http://www.*.com" target="_blank" name="link"
      onMouseOver="window.status='link'; return true;"
      onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true;" title="produces a
      message">^!</a>

      > here are some other changes that I have made to the htmlbar.acp
      file:

      > #T=HR
      > <hr size="2" color="red" width="50%" align="center">
      >
      > #T=FONT
      > <FONT FACE="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" COLOR="#666666"
      SIZE="4">^!</FONT>

      > #T=TABLE
      > <TABLE SUMMARY="description" align="center" style="table-
      layout:fixed" width="100%" height="100%" cellpadding="0"
      cellspacing="0" bgcolor="silver" border="1" bordercolor="red">

      > #T=TABLE2
      > </TABLE>
      >
      > #T=TR
      > <TR align="center" valign="center" width="" height="">
      >
      > #T=TR2
      > </TR>
      >
      > #T=TD
      > <TD>^!</TD>
      >
      > #T=TD2
      > <TD></TD>
      >
      > #T=FRAME
      > <frameset cols="80,*" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0">
      > <frame name="leftFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize src="left.html">
      > <frame name="mainFrame" src="main.html">
      > </frameset>
      > <noframes><body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">

      > You can also use (for example) the "image map" function (which is
      basically worthless) and change the code to something that you
      frequently use.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/