3 user tools for PHP development

  • lestat_24
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2004
      3 good ideas of PHP related user tools on this web page:
      http://www.cgi-interactive.co.uk/editplus_better_php_ide.html

      Christophe
    • Dean Householder
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 26, 2004
        This is excellent work and I appreciate it! Is there any way this could
        work for remote FTP files? Also sometimes my functions are inside classes
        and they are tabbed to the right. It's actually messing up the sorting
        because the lines are indented differently so is there a way the lines could
        be trimmed and then sorted? Also I would rather not see the JavaScript
        functions with the PHP functions? Could they be seperated or not displayed?

        I know these are a lot of feature requests and it's really okay without them
        but it would make it a lot nicer. Good work overall! The editplus
        community appreciates contributers like you Jonathan!

        Dean Householder

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 27, 2004
          Thank you Dean,

          Yes I will work on adding these features in.

          -Jonathan