{ } highlighting

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      I use my Editplus mainly for HTML and PHP coding.. what I miss is {}
      highlighting when writing PHP. When you have several lines of code,
      it would be great if Editplus marked the corresponding } when I mark
      the { .. make any sense? Does this exist as an addon perhaps? Have
      looked through the addon-directory, but cant seem to find it.

      If Editplus did have this option, it'd be even more supreme..