Color coding multiple word keyword

  • samrcin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hello,
      I am wondering if its possible to highlight a multiple
      word "keyword". Is it possible to do it using stx file?
      Specifically, I want to color code "subject to" whenever it is
      written. I tried:

      #KEYWORD=Statements
      SUBJECT TO

      But this only color codes "subject" and not "subject to". Any
      suggestions?
      Thanks.
      -Samik
    • James Landis
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
        Try

        subject

        in your .stx file.
        This will cause both words to be highlighted.

        samrcin <samik@...> wrote:
        Hello,
        I am wondering if its possible to highlight a multiple
        word "keyword". Is it possible to do it using stx file?
        Specifically, I want to color code "subject to" whenever it is
        written. I tried:

        #KEYWORD=Statements
        SUBJECT TO

        But this only color codes "subject" and not "subject to". Any
        suggestions?
        Thanks.
        -Samik

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        http://www.editplus.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
          > Try
          >
          > subject
          >
          > in your .stx file.
          > This will cause both words to be highlighted.

          But that will cause any instance of "subject" or any instance of "to" to
          be highlighted, whereas I'm sure the original poster only wanted the exact
          phrase "Subject to" to be highlighted.
        • Johan Hartin
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
            Yes, you're right. It affects other languages too, ie
            vb. I still havn't found a way too configure it right.
            Would be a nice feature though :-P

            /Johan

            --- lists@... skrev: > > Try

            Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html
          • lists@dramatic.co.nz
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
              > Yes, you're right. It affects other languages too, ie
              > vb. I still havn't found a way too configure it right.
              > Would be a nice feature though :-P

              An even more useful improvement would be an option to disable highlighting
              outside tag delimiters (for all of us who code markup languages in
              editplus)