EditPlus Addon for BCX basic

  • sokoo25
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29 2:07 AM
      Hi Peoples!

      I'm currently working on an addon pack for EditPlus to modify it for
      working with BCX [Basic to C Translator] files.

      I successfully made and installed the toolbar and the template, but
      not the highlighter. To understand clear: I want to patch an already
      installed EditPlus with the functions without to do anything with
      hand.

      I expected that EditPlus stores the settings for the highlighters in
      settings.ini but when I modified it the new highlighter was not shown
      in options menu. (And sure not worked)

      Do somebody knows where else EditPlus stores settins for the file
      types and the highlighters?

      Thanks,
      sokoo